Variations Found In Key Telephone Systems From PBX Phone Systems
There are two types of phone system use in different companies, it could be through a key telephone system or a PBX telephone system, now what are the variations between the two? The coming of IP phone system brought a lot of questions on the efficiency of the conventional phone systems, hence the following sections below will give you essential concepts that can help you in choosing the most appropriate phone system to use.
The following are the information from different online source which depicts the difference between the two phone system mentioned earlier.
The most noticeable features of key telephone system is the several buttons present in it that enables the caller to make outgoing calls to different phone lines connected to the company’s phone system or take incoming calls. However, you must not mistakenly thing that key telephone system is the same with telephone switching.
The good thing of using pbx phone system is that it allows you to take several outgoing calls from that main office and telephone switching is also possible in this kind of system, Sometimes a PBX or private branch exchange is called phone switching.
The use of key telephone system is ideal if you have a small enterprise because you will only use basic features in telecommunication. Although key system are deemed efficient in small business it is quite inefficient for large enterprise because it requires a more complex type of telecommunication that only pbx can provide.
There might still doubt in your minds about the things that set them apart and probably you are asking some of those inquiries.
Some of your inquires might involved the following.
1. What is telephone switching? What do you mean by main office? How come KTS does not involve switch?
2. What advantages can you get from knowing those significant information?
3. There are tons of attributes that you can use however you might still don’t have the idea which one is appropriate to use.
4. For owners of small enterprise you might be wondering if is it more suitable to use a key telephone system instead of pbx phone system?
5. Will you benefit the most if you are going to use pbx phone system?
6. What is the pbx phone system cost? Is it costly or at a reasonable price?
7. If you don’t want to be in some traditional phone system with a few attributes, hence what can I do to subscribe a pbx phone system?
8. Are there any characteristics that is purely unique in a key telephone system?
9. It is also possible that you have a friend or an acquaintance who uses pbx but has a limited personnel under them. It is inevitable that you get confuse because of that scenario. Hence, you might think that the person you know was dumbfounded? More likely, you’ll think if he pay an expensive price for something not advantageous to their company?
10. Since there are many phone systems found out there, how are you supposed to know the perfect one suited for your needs?
Source: IP PBX System